Paperwork must be submitted 24 hours prior to your scheduled intake appointment. If the paperwork for intake appointments are not submitted 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you will need to reschedule.
If you are having issues with finding, opening, or filling out the forms, please contact us.
Please follow these instructions to guide you on our client forms process
STEP #1 - UPDOX CLIENT PORTAL ACCESS
- Already setup with your client portal? LOGIN TO YOUR UPDOX CLIENT PORTAL HERE. (SKIP TO STEP #2)
- Otherwise, you can request an email inviting you to our UPDOX client portal.
- The email subject will be titled: Important message from River Valley Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, PLLC.
- Please follow the instructions within the email to activate your portal account.
- If you have not yet received this email, please contact our admin staff at 952-746-7664.
***TIP*** You will need to use the client's date of birth when setting up your account.
***TIP*** If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
STEP #2 - FORMS
- Log in to your client portal.
- Navigate to the left sidebar to the section titled Forms and click Forms.
- Note that all forms are numbered and named. Only fill out the forms that are requested in the email.
STEP #3 - FILL OUT ALL FORMS LISTED
- Fill out the forms that are listed in your email.
EXAMPLE FOR ADULT INTAKE FORMS:
***TIP*** Review this list! These are the appropriate forms to be completed regarding your type of appointment. PRINT IT, SCREENSHOT IT, TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, OR WRITE IT DOWN. These actions above will help you have the list of form numbers and names readily available while in the portal to make sure you are filling out ONLY THE FORMS YOU NEED!
***TIP*** If you don't fill out any form completely before submitting, you will have to fill out the entire form again. For confidentiality reasons, we cannot go back to edit a submitted form.
- COMPLETE FORMS BEFORE APPOINTMENT
- These forms need to be completed in full before your intake appointment with their provider, or we may need to reschedule the intake appointment to a different date and time.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY
- To finalize your scheduled intake at River Valley, please call 952-746-7664 and provide your credit card information to put on file.
- You can also request us to send you via email, a Credit Card Authorization Form to fill out.
- Once we receive the form back from you and enter your credit card information into our secured system, the document will be destroyed.
- Credit cards on file is a policy at River Valley and is a requirement to finalize your scheduled intake appointment.
Please review our service agreement guide for all of our policies:
- ROI (Release of Information) Form - Therapy
- ROI (Release of Information Form) - Medication Management
- RVBHWC Medication Refill Policy
- Adult Controlled Substance Agreement
- Child/Adolescent Controlled Substance Agreement
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- River Valley Pet Policy
- Psychological Testing Billing Agreement
- Psychological Evaluation with Testing Form
- Credit Card Payment and Authorization Form
Note* - It is RVBHWC policy to have all records requests in writing by filling out a Release of Information (ROI), even if the request is the client for their own record.
River Valley's "Cue to be Well"
River Valley's "Cue to Be Well" is a free monthly newsletter, curated by psychologists and other wellness professionals, containing wellness strategies, healthy recipes, clinic updates, special offers, and the like. We appreciate everyone here in this exclusive circle and would like to give back in any way we can.
Check out the archive to enjoy wellness strategies and recipes right now!